Thursday, August 21, 2008

Article in Dallas Morning News+Student Feedback

The Dallas Morning News did a profile story on me, please read it for some background knowledge on yours truly!

Also,

I have spoken to a lot of students today, new and returning about issues they wish to address to the board of regents. I have a whole page of notes, and it looks like I'm going to have a lot to say in our second board meeting.

Please feel free to comment here or email me at spope@twu.edu with your concerns or anything you'd like the board of regents to know.

I am very humbled to be serving you all and I hope to encounter the same enthusiastic communication I have experienced lately. Please continue the trend, as student feedback is necessary for me to fulfill my role!

Yours,

Scarlett Pope
TWU Student Regent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i found this site and I see you don't have a lot of comments here. i think you should move it all to facebook notes and just tag everyone. facebook is a system where everybody is already on it, and your friends will definitely see your notes.